Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg testifies before the House Financial Services Committee in the Rayburn House Office Building on Capitol Hill October 23, 2019 in Washington, DC. Zuckerberg testified about Facebook’s proposed cryptocurrency Libra, how his company will handle false and misleading information by political leaders during the 2020 campaign and how it handles its users’ data and privacy.
Chip Somodevilla | Getty Images News | Getty Images
- Earnings: $2.71 cents per share, vs $1.91 per share forecast by Refinitiv
- Revenue: $21.47 billion, vs $19.8 billion forecast by Refinitiv
Analysts were also expecting:
- Daily active users (DAUs): 1.79 billion forecast by FactSet
- Monthly active users (MAUs): 2.7 billion forecast by FactSet
- Average revenue per user (ARPU): $7.32 forecast by FactSet